- No-Shows at Trutanich election party spells doom for runoff
- Anti-Trutanich tsunami set to sweep failed career politician out of office
- Is Trutanich’s ‘Gentle Ban’ on medical marijuana a ‘Jackboot’ solution and a ‘Goose Step’ in the wrong direction?
- Cry Baby Trutanich blames LAPD for collapse of Occupy LA prosecutions
- Trutanich’s credibility crumbles. Jackson soars in San Fernando Valley
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Although the Dragnet first reported the breakdown in the close relationship between LA District Attorney Steve Cooley and City Attorney Carmen Trutanich, it took a little time for the mainstream media to confirm the rumor. Rick Orlov at the Los … Continue reading
Carmen Trutanich’s District Attorney campaign has been challenged by Alan Jackson to abide by his contract with voters to pay $100,000 of personal funds to the Best Afterschool Program for Kids and place a full-page ad in every major daily … Continue reading